SMART Support For Business, incorporated in 2013, are a Business Coaching and Training business based in Sheffield, working with a wide range of clients in all sectors and industries across the United Kingdom and to do this in an effective way, we collect and use personal data.
We are the ‘controller’ for the personal data that we gather from yourself.
You can contact us by telephone on 0114 221 9054 email email@example.com or write to:
SMART Support For Business Limited, 17 Basegreen Avenue, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S12 3FA,UK.
The purpose of processing is to provide a first class service to our clients.
The lawful bases that this is based upon follows:
1. Performance of a contract, the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
2. Compliance with legal obligation, the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
3. Legitimate interests of ourselves and client, the processing is necessary for our and your legitimate interests or the interests of a third party unless there is good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Data protection legislation gives individuals rights relating to the processing of their personal information. If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the company will respond within 28 days. We may seek clarification as to your identity before proceeding and importantly there is no fee for this service.
Your rights are:
1. Right to be informed – obligation to provide ‘fair processing information’ through privacy notices.
2. Right of access –individuals must be able to access their data to ensure that it is being processed lawfully.
3. Right to rectification – you have a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
4. Right to be forgotten (is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances) – you have the right to erase all your personal data.
5. Right to Restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
6. Right to data portability – you have the right to have your personal data ported to yourself or to another controller in a commonly-used, structured and machine-readable format.
7. Right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner – www.ico.org.uk
When you register you will provide the following information;
• Email address
• Telephone phone number
• IP Address may be captured
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
What about other web sites linked to our web site
We are not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from our web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our web site.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another web site,our Privacy notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other web site, including web sites, which have a link on our website, is subject to that web site’s own rules and policies.
1. All the personal data with one exception will be processed and stored by us on your behalf within the UK or on computer servers within the European Economic Area.
3. We will use the personal data we collect to ensure you receive prompt service and to improve your interaction with us.
4. The data is used to manage your specific needs in relation to the customers personal care and other general enquiries.
5. The legal basis for processing your personal data for the above purposes is mentioned in section B. (1) – (3)
Email correspondence will be retained for 7 years unless you request we delete it beforehand.
All other personal information will be retained for a necessary period as per our legal obligations or our policy of best practice, otherwise information will be retained for a period of 7 years.
To the extent that it is necessary to meet out legitimate interests your data maybe disclosed to:
• Other coaches
• Insurance and Pension companies
• IT Providers and Website developers
We will post details of any changes to our privacy statement on this website to help make sure you are kept up to date, always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and in what circumstances, if any, we share it with other parties. This privacy statement was updated in January 2021.
If you require further information about the use of your data or wish to make a Rights request relating to your personal data processed by us, please contact email@example.com.